Tuesday, August 30, 2016

IMPORTANT FYI

I recently received a message from a viewer, questioning the contents of my blog.  Since the question may have occurred to others, who did not contact me, I thought I would pass this information on to all in a post.

I frequently surf the web following other fiber art crafters.  Doing so, I find many wonderful patterns & designs in other blogs, archival articles, & web sites.

This blog was created to share my discoveries with you.

In no way do I consider nor claim that the free patterns I post are of my own design.

I endeavor in the listing of these patterns to include in the titles/links [under the pictures] the names of the designers.  Frequently the designers have their own blogs, so I am also sharing with you the access to other great blogs.

I hope this will clear up some of the questions on my content.

Thank you for all of your kind messages.