Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Free Patterns - Last Minute Christmas Gifts to Knit & Crochet

There's still time to whip up a few gifts for special people on your holiday gift list.  Here are a few I hope you will enjoy.


  • Chapeau Esprit d'equipe [French-knit]
  • Give a Hoot Owl Hat [crochet]
  • 3-D Hanging Snowflakes [crochet]
  • Child's Reindeer Earflap Hat [crochet]
  • Reindeer Baby Beanie [knit]
  • Candy Cane Wreath [crochet]
  • Last Minute Christmas Pin [knit]
  • Bear & Kitten Mittens [crochet]
  • Holiday Cat or Dog Collar [crochet]
  • One Button Dog Sweater [knit]
  • Fa-La-La Reindeer Bottle Top [crochet]
  • Easy IPod Cozy [crochet]
  • Flower Pin or Ornament [crochet]


The picture below is of one of my many vintage patterns which I have available for sale.



1935 Jazzy Jiffy Sweater [knit]
This is a great vintage pattern that you will quickly knit as a wardrobe favorite to keep or gift!

For those who have been following my Hurricane Sandy Saga, I am still not living in my home.  Now working on-line with my own new little Wifi Hot Spot, which seems to go off-line more & more.  Makes it tough to work on my blog, but I'm going to keep on trying.


Here are your free patterns.
ENJOY!



Chapeau Esprit d'equipe [French-knit]
Give a Hoot Owl Hat [crochet]
3-D Hanging Snowflakes [crochet]
Child's Reindeer Earflap Hat [crochet]
Reindeer Baby Beanie [knit]
Candy Cane Wreath [crochet]
Last Minute Christmas Pin [knit]
Bear & Kitten Mittens [crochet]
Holiday Cat or Dog Collar [crochet]
One Button Dog Sweater [knit]
Fa-La-La Reindeer Bottle Top [crochet]
Easy IPod Cozy [crochet]
Flower Pin or Ornament [crochet]